Friday, June 5, 2009

ConversationUTAR3

Smash that roach with a slipper or sandal, Fishie! It's ok to kill them. They won't splash on you -- like it would if they were rats! So, it's back to the grind of college, now? What a pity, we couldn't meet up. For some reason, it just doesn't seem to work out. Well, maybe it was meant to be that way. So, I'll see you when I see you!

I found out recently that I got 2 followers. The first is Brian. Well that doesn't surprise me as Brian is an English major and he was my student and writes good English. But, I am slightly dumbfounded that I got a second follower but I don't know who that person is. Could you reveal your identity? I am overcome with curiousity!

I have a couple of things to write about, but, it being the beginnng of the semester, I am a bit over worked! When the pace eases a bit, you can expect a few new posts.

1 comment:

Mathew said...

Hi WarrorRose,

The topics seems to have centered around UTAR these days ... hmmmm and some Rats .... & cats of course.

Reading your rat experiences, made me recall old days of rat hunting using the trap with a small piece of banana in the trap.

Once caught, the easiest way to "kill" them was to drown them in a pail of water, while as horrific as it sounds, as a kid, it was all fun!!!

But pls don't call me when you see the next rat, :-) lol .....