Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wait for Just a Little While More!

Please bear with me. I had a frustating time over the weekend trying to go online with my new Maxis account for broadband service with its very portable USB modem. I could go online but despite trying various ways I couldn't get into my hotmail nor gmail account and so couldn't access my blogger dashboard. And, I am currently very busy and will not be able to sort this out now. By next week I should be well set up to go online and into my blog anytime anywhere with my new laptop! So, articles will be posted from then on.

Sorry, to hear about your grades, Brian. Studying for a degree is not like studying for Foundation subjects. You have to practice all that I tried teaching all of you which most of you generally ignored! You need to focus (pay attention in class), read a lot, take notes during lectures, organise your thoughts and come up with new ideas and thoughts (which comes from reading!). Hope you will do better next semester.

No comments: