Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Conversations - Utar2

Why, Fishie, you wrote quite a bit and interesting to read as well! See, it is not so bad expressing yourself. Do it more often and you can start a social website for UTAR students!

You passed, great! Many As, I hope! Fishie, before you go back to Kampar, it would be nice if I could see you. I'll be in campus every day from lunch to 5pm. Can have tea at SP Corner. On Fridays, I am usually here until very late. So, if you can make it here, do give me a call. If Brian wants to join you, that's ok, too.

And, Brian, so what's the difference between finding love and catching love? And, now, you say you've lost it! O, dear. You love life is rather fluid!

2 comments:

Fishie said...

No A's. Just A- and B+. My "dean list" dream just went down the drain. Sobs.

So sorry miss! I just sread your blog. Already in Kampar. My house's (the one in Subang) internet is not working very well, so I didnt bother to try to go online.

Miss you should watch Angels and Demons! it's very nice! Well at least I thought it was. Some people don't really like it though. Not surprising, it's about religion and science. But I like it. Miss go watch! ^_^

Sigh. Now I'm back in Kampar, no more "nothing to do" life. Hello assignments, hello sleepless nights. Sigh again. I want to go home!

Well, miss, i'll update you when something interesting happened. now, i'll need to clean up my dust-infested hostel. sigh. agian.

haha!

Fishie said...

THERE'S CROCKROACH IN MY HOUSE!! HELP!!