Friday, May 8, 2009

What's Up?

Warriorrose is beginning to get lonely in cyberspace! No one -- except for Brian, thank you, Brian -- is chatting her up! Now, where have all the readers gone to? Maybe, I am losing my touch! Even Fishie doesn't comment anymore! She must be studying real hard. Well, exams are over. So, I am expecting to hear from a few of you soon!

By the way, Brian, in journalism, we never write thesis sentences; we write leads! You have forgotten, so soon? Never mind, when you take journalism next semester, everything will jolt back into memory!

So, I take it that you are staying put in UTAR? Finally coming to terms with the choice of your major? You know, you can always do your master's in psychology. Things have a way of sorting themselves out.

3 comments:

Fishie said...

SCREW DATABASE!! STUDIED SO HARD BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO DO IT! T.T

ah sry miss, I came here frequently but I didnt comment. hehe.. sorry miss!! oh and sorry for the outburst too. was really upset. :(

Before sem break, I was wishing that sem break could come faster. Now, it's sem break, I'm so free that I've no idea wht to do.. T.T
Sigh.

oh ya, miss I went back PE on wednesday around 1pm. But your car wasn't there. Went out for lunch?

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

sry..my mistake...

besides JR, i also have intro to mass comm...

was thinking dat if i had trouble with it, would it be possible if i came and asked u for help?

kimi fuan said...

Operation save Warrior Rose from her forlorn depths of cyberspace loneliness has commenced! In your fortress of consistent efforts to write such kickass entries nearly every week...I salute you for having stuck to the 'growth' of your blog with so much loyalty and diligence thus far!

You may not be aware of it, but nor matter how busy I am, I make it a point to constantly 'regulate' myself with keeping myself abreast with your blog! (and I do read a few different people's blogs...yours happen to hold my favourite spot in my heart!). Your entries are very engaging to its readers, occassionally hitting a personal note with your audience without invading too much into their privacy. How your blog has truly grown! This, I have personally witnessed and am beaming with pride for you as I say it:)

Your entries are educational, even if only touching on casual, everyday topics like pet peeves. You have a way with making even very dull topics come alive! So, from educational -- it often ends up inspiring readers as well.

I'll end off with one final compliment that I have to award you with tonight. Your entries serve as an excellent example of good, quality, concise writing should anyone be interested to pursue or develop herself/himself in journalism.