Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Settling in

Kai Fu hitting it off with the lecturers? Really? Hmmmmmmm....... !!

So, you have settled into your programme, Brian? Or, still leaving your options open? It's good to explore and then settle on one area that you want to specialize in. I think things have a way of working out by themselves -- as we try out different things to find resolution!

By the way -- I thought I won't but now I think I will -- I will be writing a piece on Valentine's Day which will be posted on Friday. Please tell everyone about it because it is dedicated to all my students! But, oh, don't be disappointed if it doesn't turn out as expected!

1 comment:

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

I'm gonna do one too...it'll be by far my longest post i think...lucky i hv little classes on friday...so can type type n type....should be the longest yet...hv been planing it for the past 3 days...gt most of the info i need for it adi...

even created a poem specially for the post... do check it out..i'll drop a comment here when im done^^