Friday, February 20, 2009

Kampar Visit

I will be visiting the UTAR Kampar campus on March 16 to give a guest lecture at a foundation course class. I would be free from 11.30am to 5pm and I won't have anything to do during that time. So, I would love to meet some of my students who are now at the Kampar campus. I will be hanging loose at the canteen if I am not at somebody's PC surfing the Net!

I will give my contact number to Brian. So, please contact him to contact me!

Brian, please send me an email to marygp23@gmail.com and I will give you my contact number. Hope to see some of you soon!

3 comments:

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

ok, i've sent u my contact details...

KJSC said...

ms gertrude visiting kampar...cool! just a guest lecture?? come and be permanently stationed in kampar. cool.. hope to see you then!

Fishie said...

WOO HOO!!
I'm looking forward to see you miss!