Monday, February 23, 2009

By The Way, Anonymous .....

I had a weekend of good rest. So, my head is clear and my thoughts gelled!

So, anonymous, I hope you are not the type who can only stop and stare and don't do anything else! Then, you can't blame the one you love for loving another, can you?

I don't know if this is the scenario with you. But, if a guy got close to the woman he loves, and then she said she has found another love, then, of course, it will hurt alot. But, you will know for sure, this is not the one for you and you will find closure. It may hurt but you will be able to move on and give yourself another chance. If you can't, then it is best to go for counselling.

But, if the guy doesn't do anything to draw close to the woman of his dreams, how is she to know what he feels or want? She may have waited and not getting any initiative from him, she may have responded to someone who did. She gave herself a chance because, maybe, the first guy didn't act!

Again, I don't know if this is the case with you. If it is, and you haven't already done it, it still isn't too late. Act, but act immediately.Take the risk and take steps -- big steps (small steps are for the unsure; big steps are taken by the confident and those sure of what they want) -- towards your love. Do all the things men do to get the woman they want. If her response is negative, you know for sure she is not the one for you. But, you would still have grown in emotional honesty and emotional integrity. The latter follows the former. You would have affirmed yourself as someone with honest feelings and the other as well. She will be affirmed to know that someone loves her and it would enhance her self-esteeem just as much as yours would be enhanced. And, you get closure and you will be ready to move on.

Surprisingly, if she responds positively, then, you have hit lottery! You get-the-woman-you-love! Now, how many men can boast of that? You'd be one of the elite!

For some reason, I am assuming, Anonymous, that you are a guy. If you are not, I think, the same could apply to a woman, as well.

Good luck! Enjoy The Chase!

Kenny! Kenny, you have resurfaced! Good to know that you do visit this blog. Yes, I look forward to seeing you in Kampar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very kind of you. Thank you. I'm really touched that you will waste time writing a post for an online stranger like me.

A bird may love a fish, but where would they live? A love that is forbidden. I do feel sad but time heals, I know I can't live in the past forever. I know that life is not only her. I have to go on in life. But once in awhile, I will make a visit down my memory lane and that is when I find happiness mingled with sadness. But only a tinge of sadness. And I tell myself, life's full of happiness.

Thank you again for your kind words. By the way, I'm Sam.

Fishie said...

Erm, I would like to say something on what Sam said.

Well, in my opinion, love do hurt. I believe many had the same experience. But life goes on. However, remember this:
You are not alone Sam! Surely some people are in the same situation as you.

So, don't worry, be happy! hehe.. ^.^

MISS I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN KAMPAR!!!!!!!