Friday, February 12, 2010

Bashful Followers

Ah! I see new pictures among the followers! I recognise some of your names but I don't really know who owns the shoes and whose shadows are those! And, James, who might you be? Reveal yourselves! You know me. Surely, it should be ok for me to know you, too?

Of course, if I had 100s of followers, I wouldn't expect to know everyone of them. I would be flattered and it would be a good gauge of interest in my blog and the anonymity then might be necessary. But, for now, I only have a few followers and it would be nice to know who they are!

Hope to get to know you all better!

1 comment:

CYJ™ said...

Hi... Ms. Gertrude...
I'm Chew from ur MassComm Class..
Well I'm the one with the
sneakers.....

will be catchin up with ur blog ya...
keep writing...