Monday, March 30, 2009

Conversations2

It's all right, Fishie! Look me up when you come by the PD Block during your break. We can do coffee here!

David? ... David, David? Hmmmm.... . The name is so familiar but I can't recall the face. Maybe, you should attach a pic with your comment! Well, if you saw me sitting alone, drinking hot coffee, why didn't you stop by to say, "Hello"? I don't bite, you know!

Sounds like some of you are really enjoying the Kampar campus. The lake, particularly, seems to be a point of interest. From your accounts, it has all sorts of creatures in it. Otters, even? Maybe, next time, I'll get to see these creatures. If you see those creatures, take some pictures and send them to me. I'll upload them here!

I am going on a break, so my next post will appear after the April 10 Easter weekend. To those of you who celebrate Easter, I hope you will have a special insight of what Easter is all about. Those who don't celebrate Easter but would like to know more about it, just accompany a friend to an Easter service!

3 comments:

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

Hello again! I enjoy the peaceful life here, but the down side is? The weather is sweltering hot! xD

Picture of mine? A lot of my friends said I look different from the photo. =D

Too bad, I ain't a photography amateur. Maybe, some day, I'll take one of the picture. xD

Edit:
By the way, I'm a close friend of Hng Wan Chying, who shared the same tutorial group. :)

She gave me her wind chime in my blog. What a nice soothing "ting ting" sounds in my blog. xD

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

I'm taking a break of creating proper posts for my blog...though still lots of copy paste stuff...

call it writers block if u will~~~

I'm blank for ideas...have the title..but nth to write...

so i'll cotinue with the copy paste stuff till i do get some inspiration...going thru a very busy moment..2 weeks more of intense presentations...