Friday, March 20, 2009

Conversations

Hmmmmm... ! I didn't get any missed calls nor sms from you or Fishie or anyone else, Brian. Did you get the right handphone number? I think you might have my old number which I don't use anymore. I sent you the new number in the earlier email to you. Check your emails and make sure you have my right number. You might have passed on my old number. That might explain things. I was wondering why no one contacted me! Do correct the problem, Brian!

I came by UTAR van and the pick-up time for the return trip was 5.30pm. I was at the canteen up to about 5.15pm and had to go off to board the van back, Fishie.

Never mind, do keep in touch. Hope I will see you all one of these days!

2 comments:

KJSC said...

hope youve enjoyed UTAR kampar! Very beautiful indeed huh? Im sure you enjoyed the "Amazon" view from the cafeteria... We had to collect pond samples on that day for biology - biodiversity purposes. We managed to catch few shrimps, fishes, sea-snails-huge ones...we let them back into the water after counting them of course. There's also 'biawaks' and otters in that lake. They would surface once in a while. Oh ya,not forgetting buffalos too...so yea, kampar campus is like a nature campus! =)

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

I did get the right number~~

But it may be my hp's prob...

theres something wrong with it...

occasionally sent msgs are never recieved....

or when ppl call or there's a sms...it doesnt ring...