Friday, January 9, 2009

Well Done and Best Wishes!

First and foremost, congratulations, Wong Kai Fu, for getting a GPA of 4! I am so glad to know that you are back in focus and able to do your best. I always believed you had it in you! I hope there will be many more semesters with a GPA of 4 or close to that so that your CGPA for your degree will be a 4 or near it! And, I hope it will get you a scholarship and encourage you to give your best to be the full measure of the person you are!

Ah, Fishie, running away from parents, huh? Don't do anything in Kampar that you would want to hide from your own children later on! But, enjoy the freedom to build good memories! Me, going to Kampar? For the moment, unlikely. But, who knows about the future!

What a pity I couldn't see you all before you left for Kampar. I know it was too late to plan for a get-together. But, never mind, do drop me a line by leaving a comment in my blog or send me an email. Infact, it would be better if you send me an email so that I can save your email addresses. And, when you come back to KL, visit me at PD block if you can. It would be nice to see you all one of these days. Keep in touch.

Until then, study hard, play, too and carpe diem!

1 comment:

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

Ah miss, u seem to haved missed my comment or maybe i think its time i changed to a more reconiseable/ easily remembered nickname....

Anyways, how abt i try plan a get together for sometime round middle of this year?? If ur free that is~~