Monday, January 12, 2009

Mid-Year Get-Together

That sounds like a good idea, Brian! Ok, let's meet up mid-year. I think you will be able to get my UTAR email address to contact me. If you can't, just get it from Agnes and send me an email. I would rather communicate with you all via email rather than the blog because some of you don't read my blog!

When the semester starts, I know you will all be busy, and I wouldn't want to distract you. So, a mid-year get-together will be great! I will leave it to you, Brian, to get in touch with the others and organise this! Thanks for wanting to do this, Brian.

See you all soon!

1 comment:

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

I might b seeing u sooner than u think, ms...

After a week in eng degree...i dunno y i'm studying it anymore... the comp here in my class is MAD!!! there r MALAYSIANS who speak no accent ENGLISH!!!! Perfect english in a sense.... us PJ kaki's...seem so low in standards compared to these fellows...

Even Sheena(2nd best in eng scores back in PJ, I was 3rd....) is feeling the extream presure....

90% know why they're doing eng n wad they want to work as...for me, i'm just here cuz i duno wad da heck i wanna do...

during ice-breaking for da lectures, da only question i cant answer is: "what do u plan to do/work as after your degree?"

heck i cant answer this cuz i dont know...its tough really tough...and its only the 1st week...

I might change to psychology(wad i really feel like doing), but will hv to study at HELP uni... Its nt like i miss home though... Its nice here..its just....