Monday, December 22, 2008

The Silence is Deafening!

Folks! I have not received even one photograph! Don't I have readers who take pictures? O, dear, maybe I don't have enough readers! OK, ok. Take your time and get pictures. Send them to me when you can!

I am waiting in anticipation for your photographs!

By the way, Fishie, I am "cute"? I hope that is a compliment! And, Kenny, that was a good comment you wrote. And, if you want to be an American, please be one. Go chase after your dream. Better to dream and go for it than not to dream and be in a rut!

2 comments:

Fishie said...

Miss! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Haha.. and yes it's a compliment.. cuase all adults I know are mostly boring..

Ladolf Zhen Huitler said...

Just one of your ex-students coming here to wish you...A VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS!