Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rumour-mongering

Now, tell me, Brian, whoever started this rumour that I was going to the UTAR Kampar campus to teach English on the degree programme? Some people seem to see things that are not there! My degree is not in English and I don't have a Master's to teach on the degree programme. So, this rumour is just a rumour. Infact, it has been competely cooked up! There is absolutely not even an iota of truth in it!

But, I am glad you asked me directly about it. At least, you get the correct picture. I like city life. I am not going anywhere -- at least, for the moment.

By the way, are Brian and Fish the only ones who read my blog? O dear! Yet, I have about 290 profile views. Surely more people are reading? If you are, do drop in a comment once in a while. If you prefer to comment via email, then send your comments or questions to my following email: marygp23@gmail.com

In your email, indicate if you wouldn't mind if I published your comment, questions or content or parts of it and my response in my blog. If you do mind, I will respond via email. If I don't respond, it would be because it is mail I trash. If your comments or questions are sincere and legitimate, you can be sure of a response.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

These conversational posts will more or less end now. The proper posts will resume from next week. I hope it will include readers' comments and questions as well!

3 comments:

chelle.cky said...

no no miss, those two are not the only ones reading (:
you have one more now. i'm michelle, the only girl in your tutorial lol ):
i read some of your posts and KK looks really peaceful

MengLeong said...

Haha Miss, didn't you read the comment I left at your October 9th post?

Anonymous said...

yo hoo miss gertrude its me remember??Dennis the menace