Friday, October 17, 2008

More Readers! Thank You!

How, wonderful! Michelle -- the only girl in the only TC class I am teaching this semester -- has become a reader of this blog. I take that as a compliment and hope you will find the postings here interesting!

And, Mengleong, yes, I read your comment but I wanted to talk with you personally but, somehow, I didn't see you. Yes, I was disappointed, too, that you didn't get an A. But that's the thing with exams. Sometimes, some things are beyond your control and you don't get what you worked for and expected. But, don't be too disappointed. Yours is a strong B so it would have affected your CGPA only marginally.

2 comments:

chelle.cky said...

i find your writing very interesting miss (:
ohhh and hi meng leong! i dint know you blog!

Fishie said...

Miss! I haven't seen you for quite sometime but I saw your car almost everyday. Haha! And thank you, Miss! for coming into my blog. Why not leave a comment there? then i can brag about it to my friends next time. Haha!

And miss, sometimes when you are free, mind coming to taipan and have a drink??