Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Personal Journeys

Hmmmmm! I read both your blogs, Brian and Fishie. And they are both good. Fishie could write a book on anime later on. Brian's is quite communal with some nice pix. Like they way you positioned your pix. You should teach me some day! You have a number up there, too, Brian. What does it mean? You have that many hits? Wow! Mine's nothing in comparision! Keep it up, both of you! They are both good diaries! They give me a glimpse of the kind of people you are.

That's what makes blogs so interesting. They are personal histories or personal journeys. We are all journeying, aren't we?

And, thanks, Fishie, about how to do the links. I will do that once I get some time and feel a bit more settled to try this "new thing". Will start on it after I have settled into the new semester.

Have some thoughts. Will write on it this Thursday.

1 comment:

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

Hello miss...

Havent seen u in the pass 3 days of the sem...

By the way u still teaching Mass Comm or are u teaching something else?

I heard a rumor dat u might be teaching some subjects in the English Degree courses next year in KAMPAR....

Care to comment on this?