Monday, September 29, 2008

Happening Relationships

Why, Kimmie, I wish you were right! Being famous or being in demand! Unfortunately, dear, not many people read my blogs. Or, if they do, they don't indicate!

Like you, it was the same with me in relationships -- never found that one kindred spirit for the long haul! There was always a reason why it didn't work. The only thing I gained from all that is insight -- or hindsight! So, if it helps someone else, I am glad I can be of help.

But, personally, I am quite tired of reasons. Don't want explanations anymore. When you give reasons or excuses to justify or end a relationship, then, maybe, that relationship isn't happening. I like happening relationships. Relationships which unfold naturally from Point A to B and to the next level and the next and so on ...... !

It is like going on a long journey -- the long haul -- with the right travel companion. You don't know what to expect, but you do know whatever it is, you will embrace it because the company you are with will make it worth it!

That's where I am at, these days -- enjoying travelling and happening relationships!

By the way, are there no comments for Kenny's view of current politics? Looking forward to your comments!

2 comments:

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

I gave up reading abt our malaysian politics...

after sept 16..whr is anwar now? hiding ar? No news or anything...then current PM asked to faster transfer power to najib...

I wonder if wad dat MB said abt more investors coming into m'sia is true or not...unstable politics tend to shoo away investors..as proved in world history...

Fishie said...

Hello Miss!

I got sick of politics.

Sometimes I feel that our politicians are getting more childish. My dad keep saying that I'm still young and things are not that easy. But I think that things are easy, but they made it hard.

I followed our politics for awhile. Then I gave up. Everytime I read it, I feel like going up to the parliment and tell them to stop messing around and start their work. Unfortunately, that is not possible.

This is what we call cognictive dissonance. Right..?? or at least, I think it is.. Hm..