Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hiya, Anonymous!

Good insight, Anonymous-Kenny! Nice to know you are still reading my postings! Enjoy the shows! Just because I am quite critical of them doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy them! I didn't know you love politics more! Well, it's getting very interesting these days, isn't it? But, I wish politicians will cut down on the politicking and get down to the business of running the country ..... . If I suddenly get hit by a bit of illumination on the current chaotic political situation, I may write something -- sometime in the future! So, Kenny, I guess you have to keep reading or chance on a political post in my blog!

As to the problem of people getting hurt from doing the right thing ... . Well, I always feel honesty makes it bearable. When you are honest you give the other person a chance to come to terms with the issue. It may hurt but the person knows the real reason behind the "why" and it would be easier to eventually find closure.

More about this in my next blog!

1 comment:

KJSC said...

okies! Yeah,politics getting all politics these days...sigh

Well,malaysia is still 50 years old..it takes time..all these politicking is normal i guess.. that's why American History is even more interesting! lol...