Thursday, November 22, 2007

A friend from afar

What a very pleasant surprise! Someone I don't know and who speaks a foreign language made contact with me! How do you do, CresceNet? But, I am so sorry, I didn't understand what you wrote! It sounds Spanish or Portuguese, and I speak neither language. Is there any way you could do an English translation?



From my name, you might have thought that I am Spanish or Portuguese. I come from a Catholic background, and that is why I have a Spanish or Portuguese name. My parents came from India. My forefathers converted to Christianity and took on the names of the first missionaries -- Spanish and Portuguese -- who came to India.



Maybe, you would like to say something about yourself?

2 comments:

Regina Choo said...

You have readers from foreign land!

Anyway, which church do you go to? I go to Kristus Aman in TTDI.

Charmain C. said...

http://translation2.paralink.com/

this might help you in translation.