Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Google for Self-esteem!

O, dear! Looks like no one has anything more to say about how to build self-esteem. Well, I googled for self-esteem and found there are umpteen articles on it. So, I think I am not going to add to the wealth of knowledge on the subject! Those who are interested should just go online and read as much as you can on the subject. Because I am convinced that self-esteem is the primary foundation of emotional stability.

Anyway, enough of self-esteem. My next topic is on virginity! Read about it in my next post which should be ready for viewing by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Bernard said...

Ms Getrude,

Should have posted this up long time ago, but I was busy with assignments. So here it goes.

Self esteem can actually be built through knowledge, keeping in touch with pop culture, sports and everything else in between. This is essential in building relations with your friends. When you have a solid base of friends, only then can you have self-confidence.

Besides that, you should also control mannerisms so that it would be not only personalised, but also acceptable by your friends and the public. I learnt this the hard way.

In addition to that, you must also have the courage to do things - think about it this way. If you do not do a certain act due to lack of self-confidence, think about the opportunities you would miss - a better body, a better social life, a higher quality of life, even life and death itself.

What do you think ms Getrude?