Monday, March 22, 2010

Self-esteem: Learning How To Develop It

My previous post did not mention how to build self-esteem simply because I didn't acquire it progressively over time; I just got it overnight -- miraculously! One day I didn't have it and the next day, I had it! I am sure there are ways to develop it. Somehow, I think, one good way of developing self-esteem is to be in affirming permanent relationships like family relationships where you are accepted for being the way you are created.

But, when you don't have the privilege of coming from a secure and stable family background, what do you do to build self-esteem? I don't know how. But, may be, you, the readers, may have some ideas and suggestions. I would like to hear from you. Let's have as many people as possible to give your comments! I think it will help those who really need to grow in self-esteem.

Hoping this blog will be jammed with your meaningful comments!

No comments: