Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just Talk!

I am going into a busy part of the year and doubt if I would be able to post weekly articles. I will only be writing when I can squeeze in the time. But, I don't want to cut off communication altogether.

Instead, I am going to encourage you, my readers, to converse with me about this and that and anything! Put in your comments and I'll respond as a post! I'll put the post up on a Friday, so you can get to read it from Saturday onwards. I hope many of you engage in this online chit chat. Let's see where it will take us!

By the way, I must warn you, be careful about what you say, because if the conversations turn out good, I might just decide to compile them in a book for sale! I will quote you! And, all rights reserved!

1 comment:

kimi fuan said...

I love this one!

First off, check out the title, "Just Talk!" Very catchy! Yes indeed I like your idea where you want to "talk", "exchange conversations", "network", "interact via cyberspace", what have you...because you see the potential of doing all this across your blog between yourself and your readers (whom I suspect some have also become your fans! one such example is yours truly!). It is also very sweet and thoughtful of you to have so much sincerity and kind intentions to keep in touch with us through your blog, first informing us how busy your coming months are going to be.

As for publishing a book out of what we say should we get interesting ? Why that would be absolutely my dream come true! You can most certainly quote me any time (and in any way you wish!). All I ask in return is a small mention of me in your Acknowledgements or Introduction should this book ever become a reality~

So, to all Warrior Rose's readers and to the few who have been contributing their comments...KEEP THEM UP and KEEP THEM COMING! You never know, you may just end up being famous yourself when Warrior Rose becomes an icon!