Friday, April 4, 2008

A Pleasant Easter-Birthday




This year my birthday fell on Easter Sunday and it turned out to be a memorable day mainly because I wasn't all by myself. I went for sunrise service, chatted over a simple breakfast with fellow church members I hadn't see for a while and went home. A couple of hours later, my niece and her family came by and picked me up and we headed towards her father's (my second eldest brother) home in Seremban.

Not having to drive was the best present I had that day! Sharing the backseat with my grand-niece and grand-nephew was also enjoyable, especially since Aishyra brought her new puppy along in a box.

We reached my brother's home in time for lunch, followed by dessert which was the birthday's girl's cake -- compliments of my nephew, the doctor! Then we just sat around and chatted. My nephew's friends -- all up-and-coming surgeons -- were also there and it was interesting hearing them talk. Then there was the latest addition to the family -- little sad-faced Dusty. The kids enjoyed taking pictures of him with my digital camera. Above are a couple of their pictures.

One to note is the picture of the three generations of Pereira women: myself, my niece (left) and my grand-niece, Aishyra, with Dusty, her new-found pet which she has learnt to clean up after (taken by my grand-nephew Joshua)! Picture of Dusty taking forty winks was taken by Aishyra. The other picture was taken by me.

3 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

Cute pictures! :) tina

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

David said...

Hey, that was a nice doggy...