Friday, December 14, 2007

There's a season to Celebrate!

I have said my piece for the year! I am winding down because there is a season ahead to enjoy!

Yes, it is Christmas time -- the best time of the year for me! It is a time for catching up and enjoying people -- family, relatives, friends and colleagues, especially those whom I haven't seen for a while, and relishing the company over a good meal! Lamb, chicken, stew, salads, wine, Christmas fruit cake and that amazing variety of treats that you find only at Christmas! Getting gifts for my little relatives and looking out for the old folks! And the best part -- the Christmas service. Yes, yes, it is that wonderful time of the year again!

A deliriously happy time! So, I am off on a long break to enjoy the season! I will write about it next year when I start blogging from the second week of January, 2008.

Until then, my friends, God bless you and have a great season and a happy new year!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: